No announcement yet.

Enjoy Federal Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madoff died years ago. Also I doubt they will do serious time as they will likely start squeeling when they agree to turn state's evidence. Which is Mueller's goal and a good thing.
    Last edited by Dinner; October 31, 2017, 14:31.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bernie Madoff is still alive. His sons, on the other hand....not so much.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm wondering what Papa and Mama Dopoulos said.
        Blah

Comment

Will this actually lead to something or just another tease.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The magic 8 ball says "It seems likely".
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My magic 8 ball says "Made in China"
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Trump's magic 8 ball says, "Made in AmeriKa"... Obviously the real thing.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I remember a clock or something the had a sticker that said "Made in the U.S.A. Parts from Taiwan, Assembled in Mexico." on the back.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Introduction Basic Information About Made In USA Claims The Standard For Unqualified Made In USA Claims Qualified Claims Comparative Claims The FTC and The Customs Service Other Statutes What To Do About Violations Introduction The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is charged with preventing

If you're really bored.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X