The Club Next Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Club Next Door

That's what it would be, the name of my bar/hangout... my own bar. If the place next door sucked the place to be would be the place next door. yeah drinkin... but trying to lim8it my drunkin posts to poly. cam i jear a 'yah' from ming and ason.

yah

Comment

yah
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

As long as there are nakid women. YAH
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I like puppies. They are cute and funny.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            As long as there are beautiful young nakid women. YAH
            FTFY

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Good point. Bur I'll admit as you get older the requirements get a little easier to meet. Just a little.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In my experience, young women + low cost (or subsidized) alcohol => nakedness
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yeah, that was my experience 30-40 years ago, but now it would just be considered creepy.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When I was a young man I was attracted to older women. The older I get, the younger they need to be, relative to my age, for me to get turned on by them.

According to an employee of OKCupid, this is typical.

I heard a thing on the radio a few years ago hypothesising that this applies to both genders, and it's an instinctive fertility thing. As our own fertility drops off, we innately realise that to be a viable couple procreation-wise (statistically) the younger our partner needs to be.

I've also heard that Australian Aborigines had customs to reinforce this. Before marriage, young people were paired with older people in order to "Grow dem up". Purely anecdotal, it may be a crock.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Yeah, that was my experience 30-40 years ago, but now it would just be considered creepy.
                      You will never be a major movie producer...
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                      X