No announcement yet.

Blade runner is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• В рот мы вас всех ебали, козлы трусливые!

Comment

• Шайка жалких пидорасов, тяфкающих до первых пиздюлей!
      Try to translate this with your google, mofo!
      You can't. And I really feel pity for all of you! really! You are so predictable and so... pathetic!

Comment

• And of course Olympics means nothing to us because everyone on this planet know that is just a part of the global war you wage on us like cowards. That you can retaliate to us only like that, because on the battlefield - you are nothing, but a bluff and a paper tiger.
        Keep striking low, motherfu*ckers!
        While we will strike you to the death on the battlefield.
        To the death of your f*cking imperialist bloodsucking system, which kills millions for its own good. A system of total lie!

Comment

• Then why do you keep talking about it?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
            I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS commented
            Editing a comment
            Russian bot program. They try to promote KHL. Have you seen KHL's Twitter? My Rick Perry Jokes get more views.

• At least the Americans have the excuse that they're not playing their real players. What's Russia"s excuse?.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Serb
            Serb commented
            Editing a comment
            The same! But we still pwn you, suckers!

• Because you have lost 4-0 to Russia, despite all your cheating.

Comment

• Spirit is the the essence, and you have none despite all your dirty moves.

Comment

• Comment

• Your money and power won't help you, stupid Yanks!

Comment

• And I do laugh, because I know that you think that they would!

Comment

• Idiots, really!

Comment

• It must really burn your ass that such a stupid, incompetent, useless nation like the US manages to best you at most every turn.

Now I understand why Russians drink themselves to death.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Next will come the threats of nuclear annihilation.

Ironically, tech which was also stolen from the Americans...
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• All of that happens only in your dreams. But, unfortunately, you won't awake in a time.

Comment

Working...
                          X