No announcement yet.

Blade runner is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah sure; I've seen how much some other Russians respect your weak ****-talking.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• The Westerners have a different mindset, really. And it's hard to find the common language, if we don't understand each other on even simple things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
        Yeah sure; I've seen how much some other Russians respect your weak ****-talking.
        Do you honestly think I care?
        (not to mention I have no idea what you are talking about)

Comment

• Then, again! I don't seek any "respect" - I just talking too much when I'm drunk. That's what I am. A typical Russian.

Comment

• If you come to us with an open heart - you will find no more hospital people, than Russians. But, if you lie and dare to try something - God save you from our wrath!
            It is so simple, really!!!

Comment

• Sure.

Do yourself a favor when you're sober and read that quote again. I anticipate you'll react to it better then, else I wouldn't waste my time calling you on your bull when you're drunk. I'm like a Russian that way.

No pasarán

Comment

• You are right. I am just a drunk idiot. I am sorry.

Comment

• Open hearts are good, sir.

Do you realize that for Americans, "You're drunk. Go home" isn't something you'd say to just anyone? It can be a little rude, depending on how well you know the drunk person.

No pasarán

Comment

• I still receive letters from my Australian friend Jeffrey, who had balls to drink with me and a band of Russian soldiers in a train in the middle of Siberia without speaking a single word in Russian. He has seen - what we are for real, not what the media told you. He knows the truth about us, since that, but the 99.99% of Americans - don't!

Comment

• And for Oedrin,

Despite my own sin, I know where is black and when there is white. There could be no grey colour!

Comment

• Comment

• And aside Nazi's war crimes - none American soldier has been hanged for that!
                          Because you are so f*cking special! Aren't you?

That is why you are still doing that everywhere!
                          Last edited by Serb; March 31, 2018, 17:28.

Comment

• And if not us, then who will stop you?

Comment

• And we will, trust me!

Because your own arrogance and trust in your own "exceptionalism" let us time to recover to face another evil we have seen so many times before.
                              You will share the fate of your predecessors - no doubt about that.
                              That will be the FINAL battle, which will left no survivors, unfortunately, but we have no choice! Because you don't have a choice too - capitalism means war by definition.
                              But, you will lose this war!
                              Last edited by Serb; March 31, 2018, 17:06.

Comment

• We are living in a very interesting times, dudes! Because the end is approaching at full speed!
                                And thank God, if I am wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X