Blade runner is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Lol! Russia had its pretend election recently. I wonder how Serb enjoyed the taste of Putin's ****?
    How could Serb know the taste of it?
    It's you Americans who keep sucking Putin's diсk all the time, so you you better ask yourself!
    Keep suck it, suckers!

Comment

Lol! Russia had its pretend election recently. I wonder how Serb enjoyed the taste of Putin's ****?
      How could Serb knows it? It's you, Americans who suck Putin's diсk all the time, over and over again! So, you better ask yourself about the taste of it.
      Keep sucking, *ock-suckers!

Comment

• Lol, my messages are "unapproved" - the Western "free speech" at its best!

Comment

• Ok, I'll try one more time to reply!

Comment

How could Serb knows it? It's you, Americans who suck Putin's **** all the time, over and over again! So, you better ask yourself about the taste of it.
            Keep sucking, *ock-suckers!

Comment

• Seems working this way!

Comment

• Panfilov's 28
                Last edited by Serb; March 24, 2018, 00:41.

Comment

• Western idiots! I am keep telling to you this for years, decades, but you still do not listen.
                  Last edited by Serb; March 23, 2018, 23:24.

Comment

• You can't beat Russia! Never! Not in your f*cking dreams! You JUST CANNOT!!! It's impossible! And the whole History teaches you that, but you never learn!
                    Idiots
                    Last edited by Serb; March 23, 2018, 23:25.

Comment

• Surprisingly, Putin has revealed everything what I was talking to you all these years:

I didn't know about that before the few days from now, but I always KNEW that!!! I knew - that you have no chance! Because you have shown to the World once again what a beast, a predator you are and thus gave us another lesson. So, we have lost any euphoria about friendship with you and had no other choice, but to reply with STRENGTH! I knew that, because that is how the History works! Exactly like this! A Russian history! So, I was right all the time and I am pretty satisfied with that.

Now, put your imperialist ego into the place where the Sun doesn't shine and start talking for real, because none of us wants to destroy this planet.
                      Last edited by Serb; March 23, 2018, 23:29.

Comment

• But, you are so stupid, that I have no any illusions that YOU WILL destroy it, anyway! Because your f*cking arrogance, your f*cking "exceptionalism" is just over you!
                        Idiots!

Comment

• Ok! That's your choice then! You will burn like clowns at Devil's kitchen. As well, as your children. Keep that in mind, before pushing the button.

Comment

• Another f*cking clowns, who think they can beat Russia.
                            Last edited by Serb; March 24, 2018, 00:23.

Comment

• Send our "hello" to Hitler and Napoleon, when you meet them in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Based on this thread, probably about as much as you.
                                Did you ever kill anyone in a fight? If you did, tell me - do you sleep well, even years after? Really! I want to know that!

Comment

Working...
                                X