Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The earth is flat

and a Rapper named B.O.B. wants to prove it
    He wants to collect 200k $ over GoFundMe in order to send saellites into space which should prove that earth is flat.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us...rnd/index.html

Seems like he is nearing his funding goal in "huge steps" ... he already has collected 671 $ in the 5 days since starting the compaign ... so he ist just missing the tiny amount of 199329 $ ... which he should easily be able to collect within a little bit over 4 years, if the stream, of funding doesn't dry up

I guess the bigger problem (compared to the funding) will be, to actually find space agencies/engineers who supply him with the satellites (or the stoarege place) instead of trying to educate him about orbital mechanics and why they can only work with a round earth ... or who just fall dead from laughing, when he tells them about his plan
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

He could get more money from liberals by telling them a fascist did something.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

As this article mentions, he's already raised enough money to send a balloon and a camera high enough.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        He could get more money from liberals by telling them a fascist did something.
        I would think trump supporters would be more likely to believe the world is flat since they're the more religious and less educated ones.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X