Peeing standing up makes you smarter at physics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know that you were one.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You must really consider it an insult to be one by the way you throw comments like that around. Kidiot.
      What did women do to you that makes you think they're so inferior?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Peeing while sitting on the throne

1. Ensures the waste goes where it's intended.
        2. Allows more complete relaxation of the pelvic floor, consequently allowing a more thorough emptying of the bladder.
        3. Is even more luxurious than peeing standing up, because, well, you're sitting.

What's not to like?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          You must really consider it an insult to be one by the way you throw comments like that around. Kidiot.
          What did women do to you that makes you think they're so inferior?
          Women are awesome, and would never be ashamed to per standing up like you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well, perhaps more women would pee standing up, if it weren't impractical to always carry something like this with them:
            http://shopping.rediff.com/product/o...-tool/17625134

But they surely wouldn't do so in their own home (at least not if they are the ones who have to clean the toilet )
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
              Peeing while sitting on the throne

1. Ensures the waste goes where it's intended.
              I assume that you don't shake it.
              2. Allows more complete relaxation of the pelvic floor, consequently allowing a more thorough emptying of the bladder.
              Why is peeing standing up stressful for you?

I tried peeing sitting down once and didn't get everything out like I do when I pee standing up.
              3. Is even more luxurious than peeing standing up, because, well, you're sitting.

What's not to like?
              Seriously, you think peeing sitting down is luxurious? That's just you.

Comment

I tried peeing sitting down once and didn't get everything out like I do when I pee standing up.
                Once? Try it again, now that you're older. You'll never go back.

Mind you, I do pee standing up more often than not, purely for convenience's sake.

Comment

• When you're sitting your pipes are constricted. Forget about your bladder.

Comment

Typical kidiot. Just makes BS up. Please point out one post where I said I was ashamed to pee (not per, you moron) standing up. Good luck with that.

Don't you ever get tired of just making crap up? If you think it makes you appear smarter, it does just the opposite. Kidiot.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Admitting that you're ashamed to pee standing up would require honesty on your part.

Comment

• I guess you couldn't find anywhere that I actually said that.

I guess that makes you the not honest one.

Again, don't you get tired of just making crap up and getting called out on it and looking like a Kidiot.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When you're sitting your pipes are constricted. Forget about your bladder.
                          The opposite is the truth. A more relaxed pelvic floor = looser pipes.

Comment

Working...
                          X