AAHZ 1 Irma 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ 1 Irma 0

OH YEAH my internet is up after Spectrum got a call this morning from a particular AAHZ. Hours later is is up. No moar relying on that backwards, silly, arthritis-inducing, spell check rampaging, god-awful orange layout app called Tapatalk. Although I will still use it when not at home if I need to. Good backup I suppose. Anyway I made it, and thank you again to everybody.

And Lori, although I did not "rely on my demons" as you said not to do, it is nice to have them. You see, AAHZ fuccs with God AS WELL AS Beelzebub (but making deals with him is becoming ever moar... painful.) But beware to any who may cross...

HE LISTENS TO MY DEALS.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Well done. Maybe not supercitizen material, but close.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      ...after Spectrum got a call this morning from a particular AAHZ.
      Which one?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

A great victory!
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Which one?
          ME LOL. But strangely, and not unexpectedly, there is moar than one AAHZ on the internet. There is soem famous Python-programmer dude. There is soem dude on a fantasy online RPG-thingy, and there is a recurring event here in Orlando ironically called simply: AAHZ Party. A rave of soem kind.

But none match the history, personality, and swag of THIS AAHZ.

One day I may pass on the torch to a worthy successor to properly carry on the name AAHZ when I am dead or too old and feeble to properly be a true AAHZ. This is actually a very complicated matter.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

So there has been soem really good things happening to AAHZ today. Won't get into specifics, but I didn't ask for this from any sort of deal, so hopefully the sky wont fall on me in the future as payment.

Maybe it is that OTHER DUDE way up there.

AAHZ BEEN DEALING WITH THE DEMONS FOR SO LONG HE FORGOT WHAT THE GOOD SIDE FELT LIKE

Order of the Fly

Comment

I am actually moar afraid of the good things happening to me than the bad things. Being rewarded by a god or God is nothing to sneeze at. E.g: as much as I am fighting and doing anything I can to avoid having a woman in my life, if a super-hot babe is all over me as a reward from a higher being there will be nothing I can do. I would simply have to accept my reward and let the babe have her way with me. *sigh*

Keep in mind this is all purely conjecture.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pQJ_q5Osksw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

html and bbcode embedding of videos don't work on Poly's current version of Vbulletin. Paiktis knows soem way to do it, but moastly you hafta use the paperclip-link thingy in the poast-box. Here let me help:

HERE IS THE VIDEO YOU POASTED

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                    I am actually moar afraid of the good things happening to me than the bad things. Being rewarded by a god or God is nothing to sneeze at. E.g: as much as I am fighting and doing anything I can to avoid having a woman in my life, if a super-hot babe is all over me as a reward from a higher being there will be nothing I can do. I would simply have to accept my reward and let the babe have her way with me. *sigh*

Keep in mind this is all purely conjecture.
                    Heaven forbid!

Comment

Studies show that hot babes send your life on a downward spiral.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                      X