What Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened

Has anyone read Hillary's book? I guess she accused Putin of manspreading. Wow. Just wondering if anyone has read it and can say that she didn't put that in her book.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Yawn... Does anybody really care?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess she accused Putin of manspreading.
      Is that Kidspeak for I didn't read the book but read about it in breitbart?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Yawn... Does anybody really care?
        Only people who have a sense of humor

Comment

"I was manspreading because I have balls."

Comment

So, I guess manspreading is Kidiots new word of the week.
            The alt-right finds the strangest things funny...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Attempting to define reality is a core feature of authoritarianism. This is what the Soviets did when they erased political dissidents from historical photos. This is what happens in George Orwell’s classic novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, when a torturer holds up four fingers and delivers electric shocks until his prisoner sees five fingers as ordered. The goal is to make you question logic and reason and to sow mistrust toward exactly the people we need to rely on: our leaders, the press, ex-perts who seek to guide public policy based on evidence, ourselves. For Trump, as with so much he does, it’s about simple dominance.”
              - Hillary

Comment

Working...
              X