No announcement yet.

Loinburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard about his death elsewhere, but I'll join you here in lamentation. He added humor to every thread he posted in.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

So, we still don't know if he fell off a ladder, tripped on a curb or what? Human morbid curiosity drives me to ask.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Quendelie axan!

Comment

AFAIK he was found dead on the sidewalk in front of his home.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Really sad. I saw this on the Facebook group. Brain/head injuries suck no matter how it happened. I'll miss him.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                AFAIK he was found dead on the sidewalk in front of his home.
                That does kind of raise a lot of questions but it is probably best to just leave it alone. If his family wanted us to know more then they would have said more in the obit.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well, my most important hope is, that his death was painless.
                  We all have to die one time ... but living our last conscious moments in this life without suffering surely is better
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Dr. Strangelove is a doctor in RL (if I remember correctly) so he would probably know better than any of us. That said, my gut tells me a head injury probably would have been quick or at least he wouldn't have been conscious to suffer.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Comment

Epic sad.
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

RIP loin
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I knew Loin, but this is the first I heard of it. Wow.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Oh no.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It is good to be good. I remember once I was doing a diatr5ibe about the left wing way of looking at things. But then loin somewhat erroniously thought that I was against gays or something (che geuvara sent them to "reform camps)". He was very aggressive. Then after I explained that that is no way my intention and I am not only not against but absolutely in favor of minorities be that also sexual minorities he attacked again saying that maybe the communit party of greece was against. Again I said that I don't belong there but as long as I know it was not againt either. Then we started talking about axi and che (the poly che). Good times. I'm so glad I replied politely

Comment

Working...
                                X