Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In The Process of Destroying Monsters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The Process of Destroying Monsters...

Make sure you do not become a monster yourself. I think my homeboy Nietzsche said that. He is one of the few philosophers who I have actually studied. He was bat**** crazy, like AAHZ is, so I can relate to his stuff.

But alas this thrade is not about Nietzsche. AAHZ has figured out how to defeat demons. I was, and am, being trained by the most ruthless, nasty, disgusting demon of them all, Beelzebub. But I do not worship him. I have found God again. I really nevar left, I TOLD God that I have to do this, if I am going to be a Keruv worth his salt. In my early days of training, I tried to cheat. Break down the Keruv scientifically based on the Babylonian Lammasu; plan ahead to prepare for all the different ways Ba'al will smite my ass. But I, of course, failed. You cannot know the mind of a god, no matter how much you think you know. So having my face ground into the dirt enough times I realized Humility is the answer. But don't get it twist. I can detect a 'Ba'al Thought' coming on and kill it. My life is not roses either. Every day is a training session. But now I know I am a demon-killer. And not just MY demons either. I no longer fear anybody, even if I get killed. Self-confident but humble. Hmmm... Jesus was the same way, if I recall.

No I am not Jesus. But I follow his ways. Up to the point that if you run up on me with bad intentions you will find out real quick just how much The Lord of The Flies has truly taught me. But I cannot let that ego and confidence overcome me. It's a balancing act. This is powarful information that could truly help other people as well. Another AAHZ-Rantâ„¢? Or useful information that could save people?

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Me thinks Nietzche was talking about discarding his slave mentality and not replacing it with another kind of sickness.

I read this post and didn't know what to say, but then I read this story about President Trump and Senator Cruz, and how they are putting their differences behind them to help the country, but I think also so that they don't become the monsters.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Do not watch this and don't play the game

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I don't want to spoil the game if I decide to play it, but I did a quick wiki search and saw what it was about. The mind of the insane is not to be fucced with. Howevar I believe insane people have either attempted to or HAVE been touched by demons or angels, and simply could not handle it... AAHZ CAN.

Well I can now. Things that were difficult to me before I just chalk up to 'Ba'al Training' now. In fact I expect nothing less than 100% Hell in my life. Like Hurricane Irma. I live in Orlando. Now, to be quite frank, I refuse to let this hurricane hit my city. So it won't. Basically since I said so. It's just Beelzebub fuccing with me and trying to scare me. And if he decides to be a *****, I live on just one property of a 3-house family-estate. Insured. Also my rich brother owns a 4th home near where my parents live. The property I live on will be mine once it is paid off (My step-dad's mom actually owns it for now.) So bring it on Fat-Boy, I need new screens for my windows anyway.

But like I said Irma won't hit here. AAHZ has decided.

The type of things AAHZ is fuccing with here ain't no nann skitzo can handle...

AIN'T NO NANN.

Last edited by ZEE; September 6, 2017, 01:14.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
        X