Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's dance...

... western mofos!
    You know, I believe we'll start to "dance" in real sooner or later, for me it's only a matter of time when this sh!t you have started come to a "hot" phase, when the missile crap hit the vent, but untill then... try to beat us in a folk dance to begin with:

You can't and nobody else can't!
    Even the Japanese with their Geisha's dancing or Koreans and your Micheal Jackson looks really laughable in comparison. He was just a junior, like your whole entire American nation.
    America, you are really, so degenerate teenager bully!

Though, Koreans did a good try:

in a Russian edition, but still... not the same league. It's too pop!

Come on, West! Show me at least something comparable to the Russian beauty!

Comment

Maybe Irish can provide us at least some kind of competition in a folk dance, but Yanks, you are really pathetic there!
      Or prove me wrong!
      Last edited by Serb; August 25, 2017, 15:19.

Comment

Ok, my message to you was always very simple - you don't know us a bit, so don't mess with us.

Despite the naive hopes of these guys that America can change with Trump (I always told you that Hillary is a witch and Trump is a clown, so I don't f*cking care who of them wins - nothing will really change in your murdering, bloodsucking imperialist behavior, because you just can't change your nature until utterly defeated), the music is good.
        Basically, that was a f*cking message, you didn't get.

Comment

The funny thing is that absolute majority of our folk songs is about sacrifices to stop you - invaders. And those songs are centuries old. The centuries pass, but nothing changes. You f*ckers never learn. But, we always win at the at end, always! That's how it was during our history. We are the Nation of Victors and always were. Guess why? Because we fight for the right cause. It's you who need lies and brainwashing to invade and plunder other countries, we on 95% throughout our history were just defending what is ours and still do so.
          You can bark for all you care and create your stupid myths and propaganda about us, as you do for centuries, but at the end, when you dare to attack us (and you will, because the West is so f*cking brainless and never learns), you will finish as all of your predecessors - we'll fertilize our fields with your corpses, just like it's always have been.
          Period.

Comment

If you think I am happy to explain obvious things to idiots over and over again, then you are wrong - I am not!
            I know my efforts are hopeless, but at least you have been warned and I have tried.

Comment

Bonus:

Lord, save their stupid souls, from even thinking to come to our soil!
              Not again! :facepalm: It's really a though job to save the World over and over again from "exceptional" idiots...
              But they are coming already, so be it.

Comment

Now, my not so dear Westerners, have a "good night", if you'll have:

Just don't forget to well-f*ck your pillows repeating "Russians are weak! It's a piece of cake for us!"

and to my real dear Westerners - have a sweet dreams!

Comment

Out

Comment

Just a little Russian lullaby for the Westerners:

Comment

Comment

North Korea has it all over Russia.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                        X