Posts per page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts per page

When I try to change it to 30 in my user settings, and click "save changes", nothing happens and it still says "use forum default".

aliens.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Mine is 40 but I didn't try changing it because it might become permanent.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Mine is 15. Somewhat annoying, but I'm afraid increasing it would make the site load even more slowwly than it already does.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Mine used to be 75, back before we switched forum software. The good old... err... slightly less ****ty recent past.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

15 is so small I can't believe anyone thought it should be default or even an option

Comment

I deeply care about this and I think it will keep me up for many days with no sleep until it is rectified.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                15 is so small I can't believe anyone thought it should be default or even an option
                I use to be the presumably default 30, but it became 15 after The Change. Frankly, there are few enough posts these days that it doesn't present much of a problem.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  I deeply care about this and I think it will keep me up for many days with no sleep until it is rectified.
                  Me too!

Comment

The forum software handles posts correctly, but has trouible to deal with the many poasts in threads.
                    Blah

Comment

Working...
                    X