Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAHZ Just Published Something On Urban Dictionary, You Guise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ Just Published Something On Urban Dictionary, You Guise!

After they failed to publish 'Thrade' it's the least they could do.

So, as you all know, AAHZ raised himself in the crime-ridden ghetto with no money and Schizoaffective Disorder his whole life. I now give the gift of one of the words I picked up in my endeavors...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=duke+boys

Also I don't know how they got my name to be AAHZ the Elder, that is one of my old XBOX handles from 5 years ago

DON'T MESS WITH THIS VERSION OF AAHZ, BOY... BAD FO' YA
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

You can wait till I'm dead or 80 years old and senile then you can mess with me.

But my young boys might not appreciate it.
    Order of the Fly

Comment

In 40 years when you see AAHZ walkin' through HIS territory with a cane and a heavy limp, unable to walk, and you decide to mess with him, that's fine. I agree with you...

But when a blue car drives up, people grab your candy ass, and throw you in the trunk, don't blame me.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Props where due...

duke boys

Ghetto term for Police Officers.

Be careful, cuh, the Duke Boys are out.

by AAHZ the Elder August 03, 2017
        Well done, sir. Respect.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have always liked you, JR. You always argued your case with intelligence, respect, and honor. No matter who you talk to be it Ben Kenobi or AAHZ you still carry yourself with class. You are a good man.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Ming, I am very close to banning your ass.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Congratulations!
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Thank you to everybody! It might seem small, but to add soemthing to the annals of linguistic history is big to me. Actually I plan on writing a book on how, unlike Charles Manson, who let the disease beat him... I beat the disease.

But for now is not to plan for the future, it is time to celebrate the present. And watch out for them Duke Boys.

JUST GONNA HAFTA PLAIN TAKE THIS AAHZ OUT.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Quite simply, I am only bumping this thrade because I can. AAHZ has risen above the normal poaster on Poly, and can do and say what he wants, in any thrade he wants, about any poaster that he wants. AAHZ above ego. AAHZ above good and evil. AAHZ about AAHZ. If you don't like it, wait till I'm dead.

Match this then we can talk. Match what AAHZ did here then we can have a normal conversation.

MEANWHILE... STOP CRYIN.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Putting a poast of respect in this thrade.
                    Blah

Comment

So yesterday AAHZ saw a bunch of his peoples. Got out of AAHZ's way when he passed. Overheard a couple call AAHZ an "O.G." You want to know how it made me feel?

I got angry. NOW that I got hood stripes and I put Crosstown in my part of the city I start to get love? After all this time of the struggle and ready to die for a color and a name and NOW I get my props? You all better realize very quickly that AAHZ ain't no teenager after the glory and fame. I sweat, bled, and am ready to die. I ain't got time for the games. AAHZ straight 5150'd and been gaslighted by his own FAMILY. fucc respect just give me distance, cuh.

FUCC IT. I'M STILL MAD.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Oh, what's the problem? You expected AAHZ to be all happy and excited about all this ****? Being finally recognized for my hood stripes, getting ghetto-slang published in Urban Dictionary, getting the attention and protection of Ba'al, figuring out a loophole and turning my schizophrenia against itself, and being financially stable with no education? You want me to smile and bling my achievements? Act like it's all gravy?

The lonely road AAHZ took to get here left me physically crippled, mentally destroyed, socially ruined, trust factor gone, and a heart full of rage. There ain't no room for peace, cuh. You see me there is no place for the dumb **** or the lovebombing. AAHZ sees though all your mindfucc games. AAHZ ready for death at any time at any second. In fact I welcome it. You see AAHZ you see a man ready to die. Take that for what it's worth, label me an "O.G." or whatever you want, even act like you did something to help me.

AND BET ON THIS... THERE WILL BE REVENGE

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                        X