Countergone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countergone?

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Counterglow?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

People still poast at Counterglow? My god.

and yes, it is down. And tell them all to come back home to Poly. Enough of this partitioning crap.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Matter of fact get Solver and the rest of the Pandas to come back here too. Just all line up and take your PWNing from AAHZ like you all deserve and have been avoiding this past decade.

Then we can all be one big happy family again.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

I can't tell them to come back to Poly, the site is down.

Comment

I thought you all were connected on social media. One big inside-joke circle jerk; Counterglow-Style.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Nope. My only social media contact with Counterglow is Counterglow. Same with this place.

Comment

me too

Actually that is what killed Forumwarz.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Do you remember that underage girl who started posting here about how she liked to have sex with older men? We accused her of being an FBI plant? I think I saw a Facebook update that indicated she is married now.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

b etor. Good for her. I remember her thinking that relationships were stupid. Everybody grows up. Well, almost everybody.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Do you remember that underage girl who started posting here about how she liked to have sex with older men? We accused her of being an FBI plant? I think I saw a Facebook update that indicated she is married now.
                    I used to be friends with her on Facebook. I expect she was just going through a teenage phase which she grew out of.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh, and CG seems to still be down. I would say PM MikeH but we all know despite being a mod he doesn't really post here any more.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        So she's gone really deep cover ... gotta admire the resolve of FBI agents!

Comment

It still seems down to me. Has anomyone spoken with the admin?

Comment

good.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

I PM'd MikeH. Should I PM Funko too?

Comment

Working...
                              X