Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Trump: The people in "this country" love my father ... What is "this country"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Trump: The people in "this country" love my father ... What is "this country"?

Eric Trump said to Sean Hannity on Fox News, that the people of "this country" love his father and that Trump has an immense popularity there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08e14300525d3

Now, I wonder what is "this country", Eric speaks about?
    It surely cannot be the USA, considering the latest polls regarding Trump.

What else could it be?

Russia maybe?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Like father, like son.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What are Russia and Israel, Alex?
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Trump presidency so far is basically

1. Ranting on Twitter about stuff

2. Promising stuff that will be really, really great.

3. Ranting on Twitter if stuff turns out ungreat

Blah

Comment

You forgot number 4

4. Trying to deliver stuff that is really, really bad.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

5. Reacting to every diplomatic embarrasment, exposed lie, and legislative defeat by declaring victory.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Coal country?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                What are Russia and Israel, Alex?
                Israel hates him for stupidly blurting out highly classified information and exposing their most valuable intel asset in ISIS to execution.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Was someone's cover blown? If so, were they extracted in time?
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Was someone's cover blown? If so, were they extracted in time?
                    I have no doubts that this is in the realm of "Top Secret" of the Mossad.
                    And I guess the Israelis won't tell it to Trump, so he can leak it to the russians and/or the whole world
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                    X