Your most embarrassing moment lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most embarrassing moment lately?

First, must learn your most embarrassing moment and later I'll share mine.

But mine involves butt plugs. edit: mine is not graphic. But it does involve the mentioned items (and more).
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

in early 2012 my schizophrenia went on a rampage. That, combined with street drugs and lack of anti-psychotics, eventually led me to be 51-50'd (Baker Acted) where I was locked up in a psych ward for 2 months. My entire neighborhood thought I was completely insane and I would scream random things at all hours, go up to their houses and get in their cars, pound on the walls, crawl around on the grass, etc.

If it wasn't for that though I would not have found Ba'al, received medication and good doctors, and quit all illegal drugs. Soemtimes you have to hit rock bottom in order to move upwards.
    Last edited by ZEE; July 25, 2017, 12:46. Reason: Typo
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I got catfished recently and tricked into sending a dick pic. Yeah, that was embarrassing but life goes on.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

When is sending a dick pic ever a good idea? I guess I must be getting old because I've never been able to think of a good reason.
        I mean, if it's because you think it's going to help you get laid, you must really suck at getting laid.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What I posted in the "locked doors" thread - being outside forgetting the key, having the door shut and then to wait for service to get it open again was quite embarassing.

I also developed a mild paranoia afterwards - whenever I leave my home now, I check everything obsessively. It's silly, but I can't help myself.
          Blah

Comment

Mine was asking a fellow worker when her baby was due. (a month after she had delivered) DOH.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

At least she had been pregnant
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well yeah, thank god for that. But I was a boss at the time so it came off looking really bad. She didn't respond and I saw the look of horror on a few other of my colleagues' faces so I figured I had stepped into it. Not world shaking at least. Mostly pride.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  I got catfished recently and tricked into sending a dick pic. Yeah, that was embarrassing but life goes on.
                  Pics or it didn't...oh wait. Let's not go there.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Mine was asking a fellow worker when her baby was due. (a month after she had delivered) DOH.
                    Several months back, my therapist told me that she would be going on maternity leave soon and asked if I had any questions. I asked, "Are you adopting?" She said, "No, I'm seven and a half months pregnant."
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's more of a compliment.
                      I'll bet she didn't want to hit you as in my case.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Zero embarassing moments (except posting at poly before a trip or holiday )

I'm not into embarassing myselft. But I am. Because da family has started having babies, that is the cousins and the friends of old.

I'm embarassed not doing the same.

I kinda aim into rectifying that. It will take some major reshufflings

Comment

the way I see it, little paiktis will have divorced parents but a dad that will love him to death and always be there.
                          He will (the dad) hang around with way younger girls than him having a good time but always taking care of his son.

That happy marriage have a kid thinkg I don't think it's working. Well maybe it will

Who ****ing knows.

Only God

Comment

Little Paiktises

Comment

Feeling embarrassed would require caring what others thought of you. From a linguistic point of view, do you think it means anything that embarrassed sounds like "bare assed" or that embarazada means pregnant in Spanish?
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X