tolkien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tolkien

I finished a book about the life of tolkien (was free with a newspaper)

some thoughts

he was german. harrrrr, england's most emblematic guy was german (wait. aren't they all? well yes but it's still funny)

he hated the french. he hated the huge nation forming imfluence the french had on english. it is true his work seems devoided of french.....
    yet how could he hate the french when he was....

catholic. a papist according to the english. a traitor a blashemere an URSURPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER of da throne baby

he was cookoo. he went mad in ww1

his idyl with edith (I'm poetic by nature) was sweet

when he talked about "ancient english myth" and he means like 10 century after jesus christ, I bust a rib laughing my ass off

I just wanted to say hi to Paiktis.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Spray liquid poo on you!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I bought the Phaidon Greece Cookbook (it's weird, every time Costco stocks another Phaidon cookbook, I am compelled to buy it (except The Silver Spoon, which I am compelled to not buy (for now, anyway (I mean, I might just buy it eventually, who knows)))), and promptly forgot I had it.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          I bought the Phaidon Greece Cookbook (it's weird, every time Costco stocks another Phaidon cookbook, I am compelled to buy it (except The Silver Spoon, which I am compelled to not buy (for now, anyway (I mean, I might just buy it eventually, who knows)))), and promptly forgot I had it.
          So that's how you properly use multiple parenthesis in a sentence? I always wondered about that.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

So have I.

Comment

({I|[think}|you|(should)|use|[so((m)e])|{bra]ckets|a(nd)|[bra]ces}|(to|maintain|readability){[.]})

Comment

Now that's just silly.

Comment

This is POLY.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

darn it

I told you that when I quit smoking I also changed my diet completly.

from fats and stupid thingds to fish and healthy things.

I keep being cigarette free, I'm playing colonization and think, I make money out oif selling those poor devils tobacco. I'm poisoning the whole of europe.

but, what can you do

Now, being smoke free is one thing but basically wanting to go full vegan/vegetarian is folly.

Not to this guy. I enjoy enjoying things. I believe god put us on this earth to strive, to live and to enjoy ourselves.

so I switched slightly the diet.

oh. to anyone who wants to quit smo0king. your nuriture, your diet has HUGE effect on your smoking/, fat elicits smoking.

you need to quit the fats all together to quit smoking. it makes it a lot easier.

so, my brain has been covering like a freshly washed sheet all life experiences without smoking.

I drunk coffee but I smoked? No I just drink coffee.

drinking? same

eating? AHA but eating has changed. now I feel confident enough to change it back not to what it was but go away from full fish and things

so I made a pizza

how did I made pizza before?

I took fatty ingredients.

now I take thinning engidients and it's MORE tasty, MORE healthy and smoke free

Now HURRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

and pasta is greek

Comment

let's listen to a song

Comment

I'm playing colonization
                        Look up the R&R mod. It makes for a much better game.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X