Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Possible To Diagnose A Dog With Autism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Possible To Diagnose A Dog With Autism?

WELL IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED MY DOG WASHINGTON WILL **NO LONGER** SPEAK TO ME OR THE OTHER DOGS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD (NORTHWEST D.C.) , which is why I'm back on here reading posts about Elok and Lorizael's love lives (ONE OF THEM IS A POSTMAN AND THE OTHER IS STRIVING TO BE A POSTMAN, I FORGET WHICH ). I am taking Washington on a dog interview next week to join a new condo development (THEY SAY THIS IS COMMON THESE DAYS) and I have no idea how he is going to pass it unless I bring a doctors note. Basically they plan to introduce him to FIVE OTHER DOGS, INCLUDING TWO *****ES, IN THE CONDOMINIM AND THEY WILL DENY ME IF HE DOESN'T SOCIALIZE WITH THEM WELL. Then they will introduce him to THREE HUMANS, MOST LIKELY OLD JEWISH WOMEN *****ES, AND WE'RE OUT IF HE BARKS AT ONE. So can I get a doctor's note identifying my Washington as autistic?

For those of you wondering, I AM NOT DONALD TRUMP BUT I MIGHT AS WELL BE I GUESS YOU CAN'T FIGURE THAT YOU BECAUSE YOU ALSO COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THAT ASHER WAS GAY EVEN AFTER HE POSTED A PICTURE OF HIS FACE

Does your dog play Minecraft? Does your dog like Sonic the Hedgehog?

Comment

No autistic, dog or human, should be made to live in a condo. Living in a condo is highly inadvisable even for ordinary humans, due to the Machiavellian political fustercluck involved in living in such agonizingly close proximity to one's neighbors. As I understand it, it's like an apartment, only you're stuck owning the damn thing. Don't do that to yourself, and certainly not to your poor dog.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

What if the dog plays Minecraft with Sonic the Hedgehog?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          No autistic, dog or human, should be made to live in a condo. Living in a condo is highly inadvisable even for ordinary humans, due to the Machiavellian political fustercluck involved in living in such agonizingly close proximity to one's neighbors. As I understand it, it's like an apartment, only you're stuck owning the damn thing. Don't do that to yourself, and certainly not to your poor dog.
          My experience living in apartments is that it really helps to just be oblivious to whatever political machinations others are engaging in.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Back when I was speed-reading Game of Thrones, I had a dream where I was sharing an apartment with major characters from the books, and all the skullduggery was replaced with passive-aggressive roommate bull****. Naturally, Tywin Lannister was king of the heap, but all I can remember by way of specifics was that he was incredibly territorial about the freezer. He really gave me crap about the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream I bought. "What idiocy is this? Are you a child? Only children like that garbage. My red velvet cake flavor is obviously superior, and thanks to your cluttering up the freezer I have no place to put it." I recall thinking, in the dream, that he was right, and I totally should have gotten red velvet ice cream. But he didn't have to be a dick about it.
            1011 1100

Comment

WE definitely need more threads like this.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think you could make an awesome webcomic of the GoT gang as feuding roomies and tenants, somewhat in the style of JL8. A pity I don't have much experience with either drawing or living in an apartment.
                1011 1100

Comment

Elok is a nerd.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

AAHZ is making an asp of himself.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      I think you could make an awesome webcomic of the GoT gang as feuding roomies and tenants, somewhat in the style of JL8. A pity I don't have much experience with either drawing or living in an apartment.
                      Dany would be the worst. Moves in with nothing more than three eggs, soon has pets larger than the whole apartment, which is ultimately inconsequential because the whole place burned down.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        AAHZ is making an asp of himself.
                        I can't help it. It's a reflex-action.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yes, but the stage was set with the Starks and their damn dogs. Cersei in 1B knew those worthless mutts weren't included in the terms of the contract.
                          1011 1100

Comment

They better watch out if the faceless man down the hall files a noise complaint
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And absolutely nobody likes that damn Baratheon brat, but they have to hide it because his family has controlling share in the building. And his grandpa runs the HOA.
                              1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                              X