Tomorrow is Amazon Prime Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is Amazon Prime Day.

I still haven't figured out if there is anything I want to buy but I want to check and see what other people are thinking about buying as well as see if Apolyton still has an Amazon code where they get a cut.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Check this page often to get Black Friday Ad alerts and shopping tips from our experts. We have all the latest deal news for you right here!

The tv deals don't seem like deals to me. A 55" 4k smart tv shouldn't cost more than $300 and probably less.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Do you get a price break on Amazon Prime for Amazon Prime Day? That is the only thing I think I would try to get on sale.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I used my trial 30 day membership for Christmas.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't go crazy on Amazon, but I dropped netflix and kept amazon prime.

Free shipping 4-8 times a year, about half a dozen free books, and a decent amount of streaming movies/etc... seems worth it to me.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm not a Transformers fan... is Amazon Prime a Wonder Woman / truck?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Is anybody using this Alexa thing? From the advertizing it looks like something that would annoy the hell out of me.

Oh and Transformers is the worst blockbuster movie franchise evar.
              Blah

Comment

Wonder Woman was quite enjoyable - definitely the best DC movie in quite a while.

Tonight I saw Baby Driver. If you like the Fast and Furious franchise, you should have fun with this one. Edgar Wright (Shawn of the Dead) definitely knows how to shoot a chase scene. Foxx and Hamm both chew up the scenery...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Yeah, Wonder Women was quite a pleasure after all the Crappy DC movies that have come out lately. It's amazing that she could look so stunning even though she was quite pregnant during some of the shooting.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    Oh and Transformers is the worst blockbuster movie franchise evar.
                    You don't like Baysplosions?
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Yeah, Wonder Women was quite a pleasure after all the Crappy DC movies that have come out lately. It's amazing that she could look so stunning even though she was quite pregnant during some of the shooting.
                      It's all about that GLOW
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                        You don't like Baysplosions?
                        I'm not opposed to splosions/action/CGI orgies in general, but I insist that they built some kind of an interesting movie/plot/good dialogues/whatnot around it all

Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X