• G-Spot

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

Donald and Vlad at Hamburg.

Erdo at Hamburg

Xi Jinping at Hamburg
    Merkel at Hamburg. Macron at Hamburg.

The police and the protests at Hamburg

Tight security at Hamburg

Shaka, when it turned all out pretty pointless.

Blah

Mmm, hamburgers.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Mmm, hamburgers.
      A lot of Hamburgers are wet and steamy now, after they did some Cop-Play

German riot police clashed at times with thousands of protesters in Hamburg on Thursday evening as world leaders, including US President Donald Trump, arrived in the city ahead of Friday’s G20 summit.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

No idea what's going on in hamburh (german immigrants to the US made a humburger sandwich and the word caught on?)

but when I read these lines
        Nicklas, who declined to give his last name, told CNN he was in Hamburg to protest against capitalism.

I have to put on the song (even though now I'm mellow )

Comment

Stupid bored kids do stupid things for stupid reasons. News at 11.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's what they're fighting against

Comment

Nice summer day for some water play. Would be much worse in winter.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Another news ... Trump managed to give Merkel the hand
                Even Merkel herself was surprised ... she didn't expect him to have learned new tricks since their last meeting

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Trump wants pchang to have health care and 300 million americans to die

Comment

it's kinda racist

Comment

Stop exaggerating. Trump only wants 22 million Americans to die.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Holy barricade, weak show by the police, tho hardly to be blamed on the personell "on the ground", more on the decision making/politics responsible. Why on earth it had to be Hamburg in the 1st place (with a strong and well known potential for these kinds of protest, even if there was also ppl coming for this from outside/abroad).

Also as it stands the (quite high) number of police was too low for all tasks (security for foreign leaders/delegation, anti-terror, demonstrations, "normal" policing).

Rather loud-mouthed promises before the meeting about security didn't hold for long.

This might come up during the election later this year again.

Finally, instead of making costly meetings world leaders should just skype more.
                        Blah

Comment

Especially it is a weekend where several other long planned festivals take place (for example Bochum Total and 2 other festivals in NRW) which, of course, also need police presence, lowering the amount of police that certain states (like NRW) can send as aid to Hamburg

Comment

I'll be in Ems in September, please get better by then.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                            X