X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacatiooooooooooooooooooons

All booked my friend. All booked.

Sea shells be very afraid. Also fishes, matresses etc etc

drunking red wine because it's just one more day and then vacatiooooooooooooooooooooooooons

Islands. the best.

Comment

Details
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are very good

Comment

The details are it is an amazing island on the cyclades (which are the best islands after crete IMHO, actyally the ragged terain the wind the rock the crystal blue sea IS Greece - and crete has more) and I'm going with the SO and we're going to have an amazing time

Comment

for a month

Comment

And how long are you staying on this mystical island?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congratulations on your fabulous vacation. If we see a post from you during this time, you are doing it wrong.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

one week on that island and then we're going to go to another and then to another (with family on the 3rd)

I've posted something during a vacation, I think in CG

Comment

Basically I can in theory get 5 weeks of vacations and stay in islands and have fun.

But I am reserved so it's only 4 weeks (consecutive).

Also it's not my fault they have wifi over every rock

Comment

I also have to point out that the left wing gov is showing incomprehensible restrain in not death garroting all right wingers

Because these fools that still live with their mothers and dream of neoliberalism would gladly limit benefits for the shake of likes of pchang. And they would still live with their mothers

Comment

Free

2 days to prepare and off

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Hopefully the island is not Zakynthos.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

there are some very few spots in a couple of islands that are turned to hell holes because of drunken brits and the tolerance of some bars.

I don't even piss on them. let alone go there

Comment

Working...
                              X