Even US states have limits to free speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even US states have limits to free speech

For example if (for selfish reasons) you successfully convince your boyfriend via mobile and SMS to commit suicide ...
    and even insist he get back into the car (which is slowly filling with CO) when he has second thoughts and wats to stop the suicide

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us...ase/index.html
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us...l_bottommedium

Obviously her motivation for convincing her BF to commit suicide was, that she was an attention seeker and thought that she would get this attention as soo as she can present herself as poor girl who just lost her beloved BF in suicide.

I am glad that now all the attention she gets for the next up to 20 years may be from lesbian prison inmates

Really, with a GF like this, you don't need any more enemies
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

what a sick ****

Comment

Isn't it interesting that female sociopaths cry in an attempt to get sympathy?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Uhhh.... no. What's your point?
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Uhhh.... no. What's your point?
          To see a sociopath play a mangina like that.

Comment

I bet you also find it interesting when a male cries after getting convicted of a serious crime...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I bet you also find it interesting when a male cries after getting convicted of a serious crime...
              Nah

Comment

So... you only find it interesting when women cry... not unexpected coming from you...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

So... you only find it interesting when women cry... not unexpected coming from you...
                  When a man cries he usually has good reason. This is just common knowledge. If a man cries to get sympathy it's not likely he will get it. I know this seems like rocket science to you.

Comment

Reason argued that she shouldn't get a manslaughter conviction, as that implies her horrible behavior was a direct cause of death in the same way as, say, her backing her car over him by accident. I'm not sure if there is in fact a law on the books that could be used to convict her, though.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

When a man cries he usually has good reason. This is just common knowledge.
                      Your behaviour on this board is evidence to the contrary.

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

When a man cries he usually has good reason. This is just common knowledge. If a man cries to get sympathy it's not likely he will get it. I know this seems like rocket science to you.
                        So... you're saying that when women usually cry, they don't have a good reason?
                        Just keep digging yourself a deeper hole...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

So... you're saying that when women usually cry, they don't have a good reason?
                          Just keep digging yourself a deeper hole...

Comment

Typical Kid response when he has nothing he can say...
                            There is probably a lot of laughing going on with every post you make...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Or crying
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X