Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vulgar, tasteless dipwads: Harvard material?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a bit more important than just that. Imagine how well your application (job, college, anything other than to be Richard Spencer's speech writer) would be received if you drew a swastika on it.

Comment

But this wasn't their application. They were being dip****s and employing tasteless humor where other people could see it. Most other people who go for that brand of humor play Cards Against Humanity, and hide the deck when their socially-conscious friends come over for a drink. The world keeps spinning.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Aren't we all vulgar dipwads given the right context? There's something to be said about learning when and where to upchuck the vile drivel you pass off as humor, but I think we'd all be better off if we stopped being shocked that there's gambling in this establishment.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I guess if you're going to make an ass of yourself, best done using an anonymous name on a rarely visited web site.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Once it's public, it necessarily reflects on the applicants themselves, and also would reflect on Harvard as an institution. All available information (to whoever you are applying to) is your "application".

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              I guess if you're going to make an ass of yourself, best done using an anonymous name on a rarely visited web site.
              Or on Twitter ... where you can get elected president.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Aren't we all vulgar dipwads given the right context? There's something to be said about learning when and where to upchuck the vile drivel you pass off as humor, but I think we'd all be better off if we stopped being shocked that there's gambling in this establishment.
                Well Hitlary said that we're all racist, I mean white people.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They did not-see that coming lol

Comment

See, Kyle would get it...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                    X