Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Secret Service come after me if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Secret Service come after me if...

I say that all Russian spies working in the United States government should be shot on sight?

I know that I should really be asking a lawyer about this, but I'm too poor to afford legal counsel.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Get arrested for something else, get a public defender, and then nonchalantly ask this question.

Edit: Felch!
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Shoot the people that you want to shoot, then wound bystanders, claim incompetence and do some federal time, since it includes a foreign entity.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The EU isn't interested in negotiating climate deal.

Brussels rejects Trump’s offer to renegotiate landmark deal, as global politicians, business leaders and US state governors criticise president
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          The EU isn't interested in negotiating climate deal.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-us-withdrawal
          Did you even bother to read the topic of this thread, or any of the posts before you made your post.
          We know you have a reading comprehension problem, and this is just more proof
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X