It's more fun in the Philistines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's more fun in the Philistines...

You got Goliath, the biggest baddest giant. You got Ekron, a powarful city-state. And of course you got Beelzebub (Ba'al Zebul,) the moast kick-ass god still around today. The Philistines rule!

MANDATORY DEVIL-WORSHIPING AAHZ-BANGERâ„¢
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Goliath got his ass handed to him by some kid with a slingshot lol

Comment

Gribbler that was the last straw. You have dropped many straws before but that was the big one. Do you understand me Gribbler?

So I have no choice but to throw down the gauntlet. We are about to have an epic flamewar. The Flamewar of All Flamewars. In 30 years people will be coming back to this thrade to see the carnage and damage that will take place here, Gribbler. You have stepped in the wrong pile of doo-doo. I'l even let you have the first poast. AAHZ vs. Gribbler.

and...

GO!
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

you smell funny

Comment

I very much suppoart this move to bring poly copycats back to their former glory
          Blah

Comment

I got Satan, on a CD. And i bought seven, and got one free. It was part of the nevil, from the guy that looks like the devil. So now it's time for evil in your ear.
            -Pilz-E
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Was Samson the first expat to marry a Philistina?

Comment

Working...
              X