Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake news media reports: GOP Montana candidate bodyslams Reporter from the Guardian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake news media reports: GOP Montana candidate bodyslams Reporter from the Guardian

Audio of Greg Gianforte attacking Ben Jacobs corroborated by Fox News journalists in the room, who described candidate ‘slamming him to the ground’

What will "true news" media (=Breitbart) report?
    Nothing (=Keep silence on the story)
    42.86%
    Montana Candidate did it in self defense
    28.57%
    Clumsy Guardian reporter just fell to the ground and broke his glasses
    0%
    The whole event is faked, as well as the audio tapes from it
    14.29%
    A banana hit the Guardian reporter
    14.29%
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

He was defending himself from an assault by a deadly relevant question. The Liberal media has truly sunk to a new low, who do they think they are, questioning the infinite wisdom of the glorious GOP.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

They will point out that this guy's glasses were broken under failing OBAMACARE ... Repeal and Replace. That's the only way to ensure that reporters won't have glasses to break when body slammed in the future.

Comment

I've been to Bozeman! I'm shocked he wasn't shot...
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Fox News and Breitbart are both covering it similarly to other sources ... poor Kid ... only fake news left

Comment

Fox isn't just reporting it, they are part of the story and being interviewed as witnesses.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yeah, a Fox News crew was in the office and saw the whole thing. Apparently no video though.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It is really embarrassing that it was a crew from Fox-News that saw the incident (and ot a crew from some liberal fake media) and confirms the reporters story

This way even Breitbart had to report the truth.

But to save Breitbarts "honor":
                In their article they use a lot of "alleged(ly)" with regards to Jacobs (the reporters) version,
                use many many lines in order to inform the readers about the contrasting version of Gianforte (i.e. the politician)
                and only in the end of the article report in 5 short lines, that the version of Jacobs actually is confirmed both by Audio, as well as the Foxnews crews account

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...er-ben-jacobs/
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 25, 2017, 04:05. Reason: Gianforte, not Giancarlo
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I voted they won't cover it but now that I think about it fake news reporters are pissing people off and people will like reading about this.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have no doubts that many Trump votrs will like Gianfortes "hands on" approach
                    After all they also like a man who made fun of a disabled reporter and who boasted about grabbing women by the *****

(And Gianfortes russian ties will surely also be a big plus )

Comment

Trump was actually making fun of him because he's liberal, not because of his physical handicap.

Comment

Talk about a Kool-aid drinker!

Trump mocked his physical impairment by imitating it. You can't sugarcoat that.
                        It was a dick move.
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

... body slam candidate wins election.

Comment

Not surprising.

If I was the reporter, I would sue his ass and press for assault and battery charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              ... body slam candidate wins election.
                              Montanans are “sending a wake-up call to the Washington D.C. establishment,” Gianforte told a jubilant crowd outside his campaign headquarters, after multiple outlets called the race.
                              That's one way to get their attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X