Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they "speculate"

After they heard the blast and heard the screams
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Even for you this is pretty cryptic.

Comment

Gribbler, I am very close to banning your ass. You have crossed the line several times, but this time you have gone too far.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Even for you this is pretty cryptic.
        You know ... Did they think taboo thoughts... about "New Comers?"

Comment

I'm speculating that you are thinking taboo thoughts about "New Comers" right now, despite the fact the Manchester bomber was born in Manchester. In a similar vein, Timothy Mcveigh was born in Lockport, NY.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yes I speculated, and muslims and liberals are outraged about it. I'm just asking if the girls speculated and if that's causing any outrage.

Comment

Jihadist ideas flow from people, not from soil. When you import people you import their ideas.
              -Jonah Goldberg

Explains why it doesn't help to differentiate between immigrants and non-immigrants when you have mass migration from regions where jihad is a popular idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                -Jonah Goldberg

Explains why it doesn't help to differentiate between immigrants and non-immigrants when you have mass migration from regions where jihad is a popular idea.
                HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA... There is always the internet for finding information that a jihad is a popular idea...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA... There is always the internet for finding information that a jihad is a popular idea...
                    The internet is a problem, but that doesn't have anything to do with his point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The internet is a problem, but that doesn't have anything to do with his point.
                      But yes it does... as he states... Jihadist ideas flow from people, not from soil. While he does follow it up with the comment on importing people to import ideas, that's just one way.
                      Ideas are imported in many different ways, and his "POINT" is only part of the total story.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aye, IS is especially successful in recruiting foreign fighters, just because they employ internet recruiting tactics and not standard face to face ones.

This way they can hand-tailor their approach to the desires of the potential recruits (tellin them that the bad stories about them are just inventions by fake news media ... and fesding them with things these potential recruits want to hear, like stories about cameraderie, about fighting against oppression (by the evil shia islam) and about being able to continue to live a western lifestyle in IS territories ... but revered as freedom fighters by everyone (and supplied with a nice appartment and a nice wife (or spouse) by IS)

For the same reasons the motivation of these foreign fighters for joining IS often isn't religon, but rather adventure (i.e. having some action by shoting enemies), fighting for justice / against evil (as it was fed to them by IS propaganda), or sometimes (espcially for those who failed in their lifes in western society (annd are at the lower rungs of the social ladder)) also improvement of the social position. Which also explains why not a small percentage of those who join IS are rather religious illiterate, when is comes to Islam ... and a certain percentage even wasn't a muslim before joining IS.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          Aye, IS is especially successful in recruiting foreign fighters, just because they employ internet recruiting tactics and not standard face to face ones.

This way they can hand-tailor their approach to the desires of the potential recruits (tellin them that the bad stories about them are just inventions by fake news media ... and fesding them with things these potential recruits want to hear, like stories about cameraderie, about fighting against oppression (by the evil shia islam) and about being able to continue to live a western lifestyle in IS territories ... but revered as freedom fighters by everyone (and supplied with a nice appartment and a nice wife (or spouse) by IS)

For the same reasons the motivation of these foreign fighters for joining IS often isn't religon, but rather adventure (i.e. having some action by shoting enemies), fighting for justice / against evil (as it was fed to them by IS propaganda), or sometimes (espcially for those who failed in their lifes in western society (annd are at the lower rungs of the social ladder)) also improvement of the social position. Which also explains why not a small percentage of those who join IS are rather religious illiterate, when is comes to Islam ... and a certain percentage even wasn't a muslim before joining IS.
                          They are right. Western media is fake news. The biggest fake news is that Islam is the religion of peace. The reality is that Islam is the religion of violence. So IS can use this to prove that western media lies to muslims in the West to get them to assimilate and not fight jihad. Also, they can say Inams in the West to not teach true Islam because they don't teach jihad. And they are right. This is a very powerful way to recruit jihadists.

Now, I'm not arguing that it's impossible for a moderate Muslim in the West to get radicalised just from the internet, but it's much more likely that he is taught by a radical. And we know that immigrants are Much much more radical, because we have Pew research polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Popular enough that it seems to always pop up where ever large numbers of muslims go. Heck, even supposedly moderate muslim countries like Indonesia have big problems with terrorism. Witness today's terrorism attack there.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X