Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to take the country with him in the end.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Flynn's company files have now been subpoenaed. Since corporations are people in the USA, can the companies plead the 5th?
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

You know what Trump said about people who plead the 5th....
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm just glad Trump didn't write in the Yad Vashem guestbook "needs a ghost ride".
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

A majority of Americans do not believe that Trump will be impeached or that he has committed any impeachable offence, and this of course is in the face of a barrage of fake news created by his enemies in the media. I can't see sentiment for impeachment going up. I only see it going down as even those with half a brain begin to see what has been happening. The media, intelligence community and political party have double downed on stupid and have lost. They only have their base left.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              A majority of Americans do not believe that Trump will be impeached or that he has committed any impeachable offence, and this of course is in the face of a barrage of fake news created by his enemies in the media. I can't see sentiment for impeachment going up. I only see it going down as even those with half a brain begin to see what has been happening. The media, intelligence community and political party have double downed on stupid and have lost. They only have their base left.
              As always, links to the respective polls would be nice

However, no matter whether your claim is true or not, fortunately, for truth, it is still up to the law enforcement agencies to find out, whether Trump commited an offence.
              And it is up to the people in senate and congress, to decide whether or not the offenses of Mister PotUS are impeachable or not.

The population has no say in it, no matter whether their opinion is reflected in the senate/congress or not
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 24, 2017, 04:04.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The fact that liberals still believe in conspiracy theory is besides the point, and investigating is not the same thing as having evidence.

Comment

It's good Kid can see the importance of the majority perspective. The majority of Americans didn't vote for Trump. The majority of Americans disapprove of the job Trump is doing.

Comment

Even Brennan said he would share secret information with Congress behind closed doors, yet only hacks like Waters are saying there is any evidence. Even D Congress members are saying there is no evidence. Former members of the intelligence community are saying there is no evidence, and no one in the IC has said that there is evidence. Anyone still believing is either a hack or a lunatic or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Even Brennan said he would share secret information with Congress behind closed doors, yet only hacks like Waters are saying there is any evidence. Even D Congress members are saying there is no evidence. Former members of the intelligence community are saying there is no evidence, and no one in the IC has said that there is evidence. Anyone still believing is either a hack or a lunatic or both.
                      Trumps attempts at obstructing the investigation against the members of his team (like trying to get the NSA and CIA directors to say there has been no collusion, or trying to get Comey to stop the investigation and firing him not long after his refusal) may already constitute a serious offence.
                      Whether or not it is impeachable, of course, depends on the opinions/votings in senate and congress. And it may safe Trump that many republican congress members may be governed more by fear of Trumps revenge (or hopes at getting rewarded by him) than by actual objctive decision making.
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

There is no obstruction case.

Comment

Thank god you're not the final authority on that. Actual knowledgeable people will determine that.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            It's good Kid can see the importance of the majority perspective. The majority of Americans didn't vote for Trump. The majority of Americans disapprove of the job Trump is doing.
                            Trump will see a little bump in his approval ratings after this trip.

And that's despite the fact that he's arming the largest supporter of terrorism (Saudis) to the teeth, admitted outing Israel as intelligence source in front of Bibi, and is installing a marriage-wrecking fornicator (Callista Gingrich) as ambassador to the Vatican.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

is installing a marriage-wrecking fornicator (Callista Gingrich) as ambassador to the Vatican
                              Actually I have no problem with this one. Just matching the hypocrisy of the church in general.

And is that position even important? The fact that she was selected seems to scream 'not important'.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

By that logic, the selection of Dr. Ben Carson for Housing and Urban Development, or Betsy DeVos for Education seems to scream those are not important departments...
                                Last edited by Uncle Sparky; May 24, 2017, 23:04.
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X