No announcement yet.

why is my avatar a teletubby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, I switched out. Not sure I can find the old one now.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Laziness wins again.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Didn't you use the Freddy Mercury statue from Montreux? That was a good one.
        it is...forgot that I switched to that

and yes....freddy mercury is great, and having a statue of him on Lake Geneva is the only thing I like about the Swiss.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Apparently you lack a proper appreciation of fine chocolate. And high-fat dairy products, like the world's richest gruyère.
          I've been to Montreux Jazz Festival several times, and it's easily the most civilized music event I've found.
          Plus, they have palm trees. The micro-climate at the east end of La Léman is pretty awesome.

But at least we agree on Freddy.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I like Swiss watches. All those little gears, fascinating. It's good to have something that doesn't need batteries.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Swiss Army knives are fun... I usually carry one with me.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

IS THIS IMPLICATION OF THIS SOFTWAWARE UPGRADE THAT MY AVATAR WILL ALSO NOT LOAD?

Comment

OH THANK GOD THERE IT IS :MAD: :B:

Comment

so many low resolution avatars

Comment

Working...
                    X