No announcement yet.

Facebook White Knights men, bans feminists for hate speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting maybe, not sure about the successful part.

Comment

Interesting in that morbid 'what stupid thing will he say next' type of way. He's not very productive based on his own definition.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kid is "****posting". It's where you post stupid **** and hope someone points out how stupid it is. Then you claim victory because you've achieved your goal.

It's likely the whole reason he is alt-right now is he found out ****posting is a thing they do. Which of course he's been doing forever. It's like the ugly duckling finally finding his flock of trolls.

Comment

Elok is a nerd.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Kid is "****posting". It's where you post stupid **** and hope someone points out how stupid it is. Then you claim victory because you've achieved your goal.

It's likely the whole reason he is alt-right now is he found out ****posting is a thing they do. Which of course he's been doing forever. It's like the ugly duckling finally finding his flock of trolls.
            We do enable him. You try to ignore him but then he posts something too stupid to ignore. The only good thing, is that he puts more effort into it than any other individual so I wouldn't consider that winning for him.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, Kidicious is plainly and blatantly PWNing your ass. Please, if you won't throw away your modem in shame for your own sake, do it for me.

Do it for me, Rah.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Figures that Aeson would ****post, white knighting feminists who even facebook labels a hate group.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Geeze, at least use a little originality instead of just repeating it back. At least he's not insulting feminists by using an avatar that glorifies an event they find offensive. But then we're used to Kid demeaning and insulting women in general.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Geeze, at least use a little originality instead of just repeating it back. At least he's not insulting feminists by using an avatar that glorifies an event they find offensive. But then we're used to Kid demeaning and insulting women in general.
                    Shhhhhh
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I guess it's always easier to ignore inconvenient truths.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X