Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love it When There is Over 10 Active OTF Members Online and Nobody Poasts

**** is so cash.

Also I am in the process of getting drunk and I might get one of my bosses in big trouble possibly fired. Don't mess with this particular version of AAHZ.

I'VE BEEN THROUGH THE STRUGGLE
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

:yawn:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I SUMMONED SLOWWHAND YOU GUISE!!
      Order of the Fly

Comment

Well done, AAHZ. You still got the mojo, young blood.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I guess poly has entered the post-post stage....
          Blah

Comment

So the boss is question got in trouble, as expected, but not fired as wished. Just today she got in trouble again with an altercation with someone else. AAHZ make it DIFFICULT to fucc with, cuh.

On that note AAHZ saw a Blood chillin' alone with his girl in the parking lot of a bowling ally near my set(s). Let's just say a staredown ensued but he didn't move and my hand was on my hidden blade as I walked past. Slob don't want a war, but neither do I want an assault charge even though it is him who was caught slippin. If he approached it would have been action for sure though. Damn if he was 5 inches taller, AAHZ give him a bucc-fifty like his Slob friends like to do. I'll never forget how they tried to do me in 2011.

AAHZ RACK UP MOAR STREET CRED. GONNA MAKE ME START HATIN' NOW.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Oh yeah, AAHZ been drinking again. So how you want AAHZ to PWN your asses today? A video? A philosophical argument? A wild Schizophrenic rant? AAHZ got your money right here, baby.

AAHZ be 40 years old next year and he wants to be TREATED like it. He wants to LOOK like it. I'm even taking protein supplements and working out. My arms already look moar cut after 2 weeks. Fucc getting a 20 year old girlfriend, AAHZ wants RESPECT due an oldfag. An O.G... A MAN.

'sup.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

AAHZ ran into his old dealer yesterday. I still had his number tucked away in my dresser (not my phone) in case I had a feather up my ass and wanted to get a re-up. I honestly haven't smoked since 2012, and the local Crips even know better than to approach me with that funny ****. So my ex-dealer was very friendly and urged me to call him. Told me I looked great and really blew sunshine up my ass. I was cordial... and to be honest I was debating weather or not to get back into "the game." A few hours later when I got home, and the result of that self-debate...?

I found his number, threw it into the toilet, spit on it, then flushed it. Fucc your over-priced, feel-good, bull**** medicine, cuh. AAHZ LIKES his money where it's at, and will stick with his beer. You ain't dealing wit a Y.G. here cuh, I put a whole CRIP set on my map. Smoke THAT in your pipe, cuh. I ain't goin' out like that.

AAHZ HAS EVOLVED.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  Oh yeah, AAHZ been drinking again. So how you want AAHZ to PWN your asses today? A video? A philosophical argument? A wild Schizophrenic rant? AAHZ got your money right here, baby.

A wild Schizophrenic rant please. :desire:

Comment

This seems like the appropriate threat for this.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

A wild Schizophrenic rant please. :desire:

I am not feeling very Skit at the moment, maybe I'll skip my meds for a week then get back to you
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                        This seems like the appropriate threat for this.
                        Hi! 2 things...

1) Thank you for your participation in this Unofficial AAHZ-Thradeâ„¢! All poasts are welcome!

2) Since nobody watches my videos I make it a point to nevar watch anybody else's videos. It's a win-win. Except Paiktis, because he is awesome.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

My God this site is dying. There are only 4 active thrades all day Sunday, with only a few poasts in each thrade. I put almoast 20 years into this site... I refuse to see it die now!

I won't let my internet future be poasting on 4Chan for the next decade... sinking into Anonymity... forgotten by all. Forumwarz is already basically toast... now Poly?!?

NOW POAST! AND LISTEN TO THIS SHIZNIT YOU ******S.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I'm sorry. By bringing back the avatars I seem to have killed 50% of the topics we can post about.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                              My God this site is dying. There are only 4 active thrades all day Sunday, with only a few poasts in each thrade. I put almoast 20 years into this site... I refuse to see it die now!
                              For some reason the forum has eaten up a poast I made recently in the France thread, and also an entire threat I started yesterday (it still appears on the overview in the top right corner, but nowhere when I get into the OT). I might poast the stuff again once I'm over this fauxpas

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X