No announcement yet.

I must have an ulcer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting old sucks. I have to pay a lot more attention to what I eat and how much I exercise now.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yah, getting old is the worst invention ever.

Even on a pretty good diet the size of meals sometimes gets me. I ate too much papaya the other night and had heartburn. It's better to eat several smaller meals, and never right before laying down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Get checked out for acid reflux. If it is damaging your throat then it is likely acid reflux.
        the reflux damaged my throat maybe 3 years ago, felt like a lump and just appeared 'over night'. Thats how I found out I had reflux and that my habit of lying down after meals was the main cause. I started avoiding the bad habit but the heartburn came later and gradually worsened. Now I wish I had just followed the doc's instructions and popped the pills then.

Comment

Constant pain is the lower back probably isn't a stomach ulcer.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
            Constant pain is the lower back probably isn't a stomach ulcer.
            Exactly what are you a doctor OF, Mr.Venkman?

Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this. The pleasure I feel from your misery. Joy from your pain. I was having a so-so day, but NOW... now I feel alive. This is because of YOU Berz. Every time I eat from now until forever I will be thinking of Berz and his ulcer... how wonderful that he has one and I don't. I will break out in song randomly in public from time to time and when questioned I will respond with Berz's ulcer. All I can say about this, Berz, is...

My God. Thank you for getting this ulcer, Berz. Thank you.
              Ah AAHZ my friend. I usually enjoy your poasts but this one is simply not nice. Very bad poast.

Please do say sorry to Berz.

Comment

Working...
              X