Sava ... a buying opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sava ... a buying opportunity!

HailMaryJane.com is for sale ... with 100k+ monthly visitors and 300k Facebook connected potential customers.

https://flippa.com/8246813-hailmaryj...Live%2BListing

Sava Sava Sava

Will he appear now?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I figure Sava's mental illness along with the inevitable market realities of economies of scale will eventually drive him out of his drug trade business. In the meantime he may very well make a fair bit of coin. That doesn't change the fact that he is a mentally ill drug dealer who should be looked down upon.

I am happy with my life and I am not a drug dealer. Can Save say the same?
      Last edited by Dinner; May 4, 2017, 19:06.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why are you sniping at somebody who's not even here? Not that I'm a huge Sava fan, but srsly.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok is a nerd.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Sava Sava Sava

Will he appear now?
            Only if Ming promises to stop saying Trump is not going to kill the gays.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Why are you sniping at somebody who's not even here? Not that I'm a huge Sava fan, but srsly.
              A better question is why are you white knighting someone who doesn't post here.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
              X