X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Sex Junk

EDIT: What, we can't embed? Fine: https://youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

Discussion questions:

1. Does your vagina have its own voice? Soprano, alto, tenor, bass?
    2. How helpful do you find clarifications such as "not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice?"
    3. How old is Gerard Depardieu now? Might he have standing to sue based on damage to his reputation by association?
    4. Are flirty wood sprites underrepresented in your country's institutions?
    5. Roughly what percentage of the population would actually enjoy using a fleshlight while skyping with a depressed clown?
    6. Are there any health risks inherent in copulating with bagels, with or without lox?
    7. WhyTF was the DJ a seahorse?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Radical.

Comment

After reading those discussion questions, there is no way I'm going to click on that link.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

C'mon, it features Bill Nye. It's not remotely SFW, but it's fascinating. At no point does anybody actually copulate, though they heavily imply that Rachel Bloom would enjoy coitus with more or less any animate or inanimate object. Rap is involved. It's educational!
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Well I am at work. Maybe later at home.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bill Nye the science biped who identifies as male has gotten a lot weirder over the years.

Comment

Dancing with the stars will do that to you
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I haven't seen him since a certain episode of Stargate Atlantis.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                X