What is behind your avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is behind your avatar?

me... an arrogant, self centered, egocentric american. i think i called it spot on!

Behind my Avatar (which is the beautiful Selina Kyle from Gotham, later known as Cat Woman) is a grey concrete wall as well as a curtain made from black fabric
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think I posted the first picture of me I could find on my hard drive. Deep meaning.

Comment

The Grim Reaper Rabbit is a reference to the Poly celebrity dead pool.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Celebrating the glory that is The Donald...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Enough said
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just some pic I found just being right for poly....

....because of the holy

Blah

Comment

Mine has a deeper meaning. It represents my duality:

My schizophrenia. My Bi-polar. But also my mastery over them. My control over chaos. I am a lunatic but in a good way. A way that serves a purpose. I am the jester. But I will also murk your ***** ass in 5 seconds if crossed. I am a Crip. But I am also a working taxpayer. I have mastered the art of duality.

I AM AAHZ.

Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                X