Is Putin the new Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Putin the new Obama?

The US drops 50 missiles onto Putin's ally and he does nothing?? I expected more from the Pale Moth.

Of course in the next few days perhaps Putin will grow some balls too. OR, it means Russia might not be the team to side with. We'll see.

I'll admit after so many 'red lines' from Obama probably no one worried about a response. Wondering if NK was watching?

putin:dont use chemicals, it make ppl angry

assad:fukdat

trump:yeah playing golf what u need?

putin: i say no chemicals, take away airstrip. dont do again

mattis: k, i mean yessircomradecommisar

putin:stfunoob

assad: GODDAMITIHATEYOU

putin:stfu no dessert
    Save

Comment

Putin is working for Trump
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You are one naïve sonofab1tch.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Putin does only care about Syria when it's useful for him - buying weapons, providing a naval base, and allowing for some Mighty Russia posing. Going WW3 over Syria is nothing beneficial for him or Russia, so it's not going to happen. He's basically a "Russia First" man. That's what I got from mindreading him repeatedly. Otoh he activated Russia's nuclear forces during the Crimea thing "just in case"....might tell something about his priorities.

Blah

Comment

People in Putin's administration have been talking to Trump agents.

Comment

So Kid is saying there was collaboration?

Putin did help Trump get elected, while Trump didn't help Putin get elected. The crazy clown tail is wagging the dog... or bear.

Comment

So Kid is saying there was collaboration?

Putin did help Trump get elected, while Trump didn't help Putin get elected. The crazy clown tail is wagging the dog... or bear.

Comment

Whatever. trump may be doing this blind... but at least he is not color blind. this was just a test of russian missile defesne. i saw noythingh. and the responds was the same. yeah drinkin and i can still call it. NK shou;ld be worried,,, as well as iran. we know russia is worrried.

Comment

does putin even have a cruise missile????????? putin.. where are you?!?!? i mean, it's trump!

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      Whatever. trump may be doing this blind... but at least he is not color blind. this was just a test of russian missile defesne. i saw noythingh. and the responds was the same. yeah drinkin and i can still call it. NK shou;ld be worried,,, as well as iran. we know russia is worrried.
                      Yeah, Putin let's Trump bomb his allies while Trump has dinner with Chinese dictator. I would be afraid even if I were a crazy fat kid.

Comment

gimme a break

one break, coming up

so they bomb an airfield

tsk tsk Assad, dont gas people, drop regular bombs on 'em

Comment

The airfield seems to be operational still even. A few blackened bunkers, but mostly superficial damage in the photos I saw. The planes (which had an hour warning) parked on grass.

How much does a cruise missile cost again? Quick Google turns up abou $50 million for the 80 Tomahawks. Sounds reasonable. Couldn't we have just dropped some buckets of black paint on them?

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                            does putin even have a cruise missile????????? putin.. where are you?!?!? i mean, it's trump!
                            Yes, he has. But maybe he feels still sad about the money and resources he wasted for the Trump campaign
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              The airfield seems to be operational still even. A few blackened bunkers, but mostly superficial damage in the photos I saw. The planes (which had an hour warning) parked on grass.
                              20 planes were destroyed. Why would you lie about this?
                              How much does a cruise missile cost again? Quick Google turns up abou $50 million for the 80 Tomahawks. Sounds reasonable. Couldn't we have just dropped some buckets of black paint on them?
                              50 million to punish those who use chemical weapons? I have no problem with that. Of course this complaint is coming from someone who doesn't believe in the fourth amendment. Oh how compassionate you are to protest against baby killers getting bombed.

Comment

Working...
                              X