Breaking News: Sid Meier offered advisor job in Trump cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Sid Meier offered advisor job in Trump cabinet

It's all over the news! Sources say the strategy guru would replace Bannon to make Trump's gov great again after the various setbacks this administration has suffered so far. One unnamed government official revealed that they already prepared a huge map that divides the US into hexagons to get started immediately when Meier accepts the post offered to him.

Blah

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

We Love the President Day!

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

April fools.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sid Meier is a clown.

Brian Reynolds is where it's at.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

We will need more Spearmen in our military to counter Russian tanks ...

Comment

Rumour has it Meier meanwhile declined the offer because he didn't agree with a "one Trump relative per White House tile" setup
              Blah

Comment

Not to mention the 0% science, 0% tax, 10% luxury, 90% corruption setup.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Square tiles for Trump's first term. Maybe hexagons if Trump manages a second term.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

They should get Matthew Inman to paint Trumps official White house portrait.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                    X