Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melania Trump honors fearless girls

'True heroes': Melania Trump honors 13 women of courage

The State Department's International Women of Courage Award honors women around the world for their work advocating for peace, justice, human rights, gender equality, and women’s empowerment, often in the face of personal risk.

March 29, 2017 —In a rare public appearance outside of the White House, first lady Melania Trump on Wednesday presented 13 women from around the world with the International Women of Courage Award, honoring their demonstrated courage and leadership in the face of adversity.

The award, given annually by the State Department since 2007, acknowledges the recipients’ work advocating for peace, justice, human rights, gender equality, and women’s empowerment, often at their own personal risk. More than 100 women from more than 60 countries have been recognized with courage awards in the past 11 years, according to the State Department.

"These honorees, who have fought on the front lines against injustice, are true heroes,” Mrs. Trump said at the ceremony, according to Associated Press.

(...)
    Full: https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2017/0...men-of-courage

Discuss.
    Blah

So fearless.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      So fearless.
      Well... certainly more fearless than the cowardly man who humps statues... and that you call the height of masculinity.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Well... certainly more fearless than the cowardly man who humps statues... and that you call the height of masculinity.
        If a woman humps a statue it's courageous.

Comment

If a woman humps a statue she is either High, Drunk, Stupid or some combonation of the three. Same rules apply to men. Your're supposed to point and laugh at them.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
            If a woman humps a statue she is either High, Drunk, Stupid or some combonation of the three. Same rules apply to men. Your're supposed to point and laugh at them.
            I thought she was liberated.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
              Post something about women on poly and you keep Kid busy for years....
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If a woman humps a statue it's courageous.
                You have some very strange opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Post something about women on poly and you keep Kid busy for years....
                  It's like fishing......
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

More like growing corn...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Melania did nudes and she wasn't drunk.

Comment

Just taking a peek into this thrade to see what is going on...

Yup... Kidicious doing soem major PWNage. The man is simply incredible.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                        X