Does Russell Crowe post here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Russell Crowe post here.

Is it just my imagination or does Aeson's new avatar look like Russell Crowe trying to play the character of Wang Lung in the classic book "The Good Earth"?

Last edited by rah; March 30, 2017, 10:37.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

when I saw his avatar I thought he was in a SE Asian rice patty, glad it wasn't just me

Comment

It sure looks like a "separated at birth" to me.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I remember Sava used to talk about his ferret, rah... any connection?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

uh, no I do think he was referring to something else.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Apolyton is the online nerd version of Gladiator. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!? (I would be the sniffling, incestuous, Emperor though, right?)

The hat causes and hides the main differences. Without the hat I'd be nearly the same skin tone (a bit more red), but you'd see my hair which is orders of magnitude less magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              when I saw his avatar I thought he was in a SE Asian rice patty, glad it wasn't just me

That IS a SE Asian rice paddy (Net's Pa's rice field) ... though I am only on the bank where we have a well.

Comment

watch out for pythons, just heard they had to cut open a 20+ftr to retrieve some poor malaysian guy

Comment

I'll keep my eye out. Not sure there are any pythons in the area. It's more grassy around here. The cobras kill a few people a year in the area.

Mosquitos kill a lot more.

Comment

This thrade maed AAHZ chuckle a little bit.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Instead of posting here he should rather do "Master and Commander 2". And later "Gladiator 2 - Resurrection"

(unless these are bad sequels)
                      Blah

Comment

Working...
                      X