Clear All

Holy sh!t!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	9320809

Comment

When they will finally assure you that Putin is the most evil man on this planet, as well as the Russians whom he lead and you will shout like a bunch of stupid monkeys - "Let's go, kill those pigs!" - don't blame us, when we will bury you, put our banner under your parliament and finally tell you the truth about how f*cking stupid you were all those years while they were brainwashing you with an obvious bullsh!t.
      That's how that will be, me dear Western imbeciles. Unfortunately.

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Blah

Comment

I'm not an imbecile, I'M SPECIAL!!!!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The imbeciles work for Associated Press and live in the West, if they took that for granted at April 1.

You are just f*cking clowns, Westerners! You are so incredibly stupid, so stupid, that you can't even tell to yourselves - oh, come on, it's just a joke. You need an approval for obvious! Idiots!!!

You are just a biomass who have lost any sense of logic and that is terrible, really.
              It's incredible, actually and very scary.
              Pathetic.
              Last edited by Serb; April 1, 2017, 15:03.

Comment

The Soviets were once very concerned about an obvious joke Reagan made

Comment

Reagan was a clown, whose joke nearly cost an extinition of humankind.

Comment

Working...
                  X