Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fearless Girl Statue

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.co...rl-statue/amp/

There is a million articles about this. I just picked one at random.

The statue is of a little girl staring down the Charging Bull Statue. It's a feminist thing. It's likely going to be their new symbol or whatever. They are absolutely in love with it. Some guy dry humped it and they are losing their ****.

Anyway, why is she against the Charging Bull? Is the Bull the symbol of the Patriarchy and Rape Culture, ir is it the symbol of capitalism, cause I thought it was the latter.

Also, the Fearless Girl Statue is horrible.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

No one cares about this. One drunken idiot acted like an idiot.

It ain't news.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Actually it is news JR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Anyway, why is she against the Charging Bull? Is the Bull the symbol of the Patriarchy and Rape Culture, ir is it the symbol of capitalism, cause I thought it was the latter.
        Do you know what the bull is supposed to represent? Also do you know who actually installed the Fearless Girl statue and why?

Comment

What?

Comment

That's what I thought..

Comment

I know. I just want to see what you think.

Comment

You saying "It's a feminist thing" proves you know nothing.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Yet another typical response from Kid... But don't worry, we are all laughing at you...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Yet another typical response from Kid... But don't worry, we are all laughing at you...
                      I'm amused that you all think it's amusing that I know this is a feminist thing.

Comment

I'll bet you got a hard on when you read the news stories about some body humping the statue.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

And we're all amused that you think anyone takes you seriously here.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            I'll bet you got a hard on when you read the news stories about some body humping the statue.
                            That's because you are consumed with hatred towards masculine men.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's because you are consumed with hatred towards masculine men.
                              There is nothing masculine about some idiot humping a statue of a little girl
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X