Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now the left is attacking widow if SEAL that died defending America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to forget the loads of biological and chemical weapons Iraq was supposedly have in its possession, according to Bush.
    I remember how Colin Powell totally ruined his reputation, when he was the one who had to present aerial photos to the UN and then (falsely) state that they represent mobile labs for bioweapons, huge tanks of poison gas and so on
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Bush's pretext for invading Iraq was that Iraq was allegedly developing nuclear weapons, and as the occupation dragged on and no evidence of nuclear technology was to be found we started hearing more and more about spreading democracy. By the way, I love your assumption that a "normal" person would have graduated from college.
      What does this have to do with you Michael Moore followers believing that Iraq was all about oil?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What's that supposed to mean?
        i liked what she said

Comment

Normal people stop believing that we attacked Iraq for oil when they graduate college.
          we invaded Iraq because we bungled Afghanistan and needed a better battlefield, Saddam's Iraq was damn near perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

we invaded Iraq because we bungled Afghanistan and needed a better battlefield, Saddam's Iraq was damn near perfect
            I think we should have done better in Afghanistan though. Maybe they didn't want to be successful too early because that would make it harder to invade Iraq.

Doesn't change the fact that the primary reason for attacking Iraq was to plant the seed of democracy in the ME.

Comment

I think we should have done better in Afghanistan though. Maybe they didn't want to be successful too early because that would make it harder to invade Iraq.

Doesn't change the fact that the primary reason for attacking Iraq was to plant the seed of democracy in the ME.
              I'd rather think that the Iraq war was something personal between Bush jr. and Saddam since Saddam supposedly tried to kill Bush sr.... and that Bush planned, from 9/11 on, to (ab)use the terror attack it as some pretext to invade iraq as well

Aside from this it was a good testing ground for new weapons, which wasn't possible as well in Afghanistan (where, for example, no US tanks would take place in the battles), so it surely found the approval of the military omplex (and its industry, considerng that the Iraq war would result in the depletion of old stocks of ammo and masssive orders for new ammunition and equipment)
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 4, 2017, 23:23.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Just peeking into this thrade to see how badly Kidicious is PWNing soem *****. Not disappointed.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Kid and Serb walk into a bar....
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I'd rather think that the Iraq war was something personal between Bush jr. and Saddam since Saddam supposedly tried to kill Bush sr.... and that Bush planned, from 9/11 on, to (ab)use the terror attack it as some pretext to invade iraq as well

Aside from this it was a good testing ground for new weapons, which wasn't possible as well in Afghanistan (where, for example, no US tanks would take place in the battles), so it surely found the approval of the military omplex (and its industry, considerng that the Iraq war would result in the depletion of old stocks of ammo and masssive orders for new ammunition and equipment)
                    I don't like Bush either, and I certainly don't like Cheney, but that is a very unlikely cause.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      Just peeking into this thrade to see how badly Kidicious is PWNing soem *****. Not disappointed.
                      Glad that you are enjoying yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Kid and Serb walk into a bar....
                        They get concussions and are never heard from again

Comment

Working...
                        X