Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Obama for president' says petition

Well, in France, that is

Disillusioned by the range of candidates, French pranksters launch a campaign backing Barack Obama
    Blah

If you've seen any recent pictures of Obama, it's pretty clear he's quite happy not being a president anymore.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And I think his wife would kill him if he ran for president of anything.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You can have Obama, if you give us a replacement for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          You can have Obama, if you give us a replacement for Trump.
          Those petitioners would probably give away Le Pen, but it's not much of an improvement
          Blah

Comment

I bet he wins a landslide.
            -grumbly
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

With a 60 million dollar book deal, he doesn't need to be president.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Too bad he didn't get that deal before he ****ed up my country.

Comment

While I was never a big fan of Obama, every new day of the Trump administration gets me thinking that maybe Obama wasn't that bad.
                  That's how bad the current clown show is going.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    While I was never a big fan of Obama, every new day of the Trump administration gets me thinking that maybe Obama wasn't that bad.
                    That's how bad the current clown show is going.
                    I'm not surprised, because you likely get yours fake news from CNN.

Comment

I haven't watched CNN in years.
                      Actually some of the things that I dislike that he's done have been things that you have mentioned so if you consider yourself as a source of fake news than maybe I am complaining about just fake news.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I haven't watched CNN in years.
                        Sure

Comment

Why should actual facts matter when you can just make things up. Typical Kid.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why should actual facts matter when you can just make things up. Typical Kid.
                            You make stuff up all the time. You lie when you do so. It's repulsive.

Comment

Feel free to post a list of things I've made up.
                              I'm sure you can make something up.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X