Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's only a flesh wound...

Democrats declare total war!
    After the election, Democrats debated whether to confront the president or seek compromise, but riled-up liberals have pushed party leaders into an all-out fight.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

According to Trump the NYTimes is fake news

Don't you have something from Breitbart? AFAIK they still have the full trust of Trump (dunno about Fox News ... I think they are slowly falling from grace after they alsoo dared to citicize Trump on different occasions)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      According to Trump the NYTimes is fake news

Don't you have something from Breitbart? AFAIK they still have the full trust of Trump (dunno about Fox News ... I think they are slowly falling from grace after they alsoo dared to citicize Trump on different occasions)
      The NYT is most definitely fake news. This article is fake news. The republicans never declared total war on the democrats.

I didn't mean to report this as an example of good journalism.

Comment

Weren't the Republicans more badly wounded after the 2008 elections?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Weren't the Republicans more badly wounded after the 2008 elections?
          They don't seem to be able or willing to get anything done, if that's what you mean.

Comment

Working...
          X