What's going to happen in Colorado and California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going to happen in Colorado and California

The White House said Thursday it expects law enforcement agents to enforce federal marijuana laws when they come into conflict with states where recreational use of the drug is permitted.

Now that Trump says to enforce federal pot laws what's going to happen in the two states where it's legal.

Can any of our Califronia posters let us know the immediate impact. Are the shops closed?

While i've been saying that we should at least wait and see what Trump does before we condemn him to hell, the issue has now been decided. No mercy.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

I'm glad that now both parties can be hypocritical about States' Rights.

Comment

the GOP is intent on losing the WH in 4 years

and the stench of hypocrisy would repel starving vultures

he's gonna enforce laws against recreational use because thats the law while supporting medical pot %100?

What laws? The feds dont make any distinction between recreational and medical pot, its all illegal.

anyway, I expect the feds to close down shops selling legally until the outrage convinces them its a losing cause

conservatism is such a dishonest ideology

Comment

Is this fact or propaganda? I find it hard to believe.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I hope Sava is ok!

Comment

hopefully Trump reschedules pot for medical uses

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              I hope Sava is ok!
              I don't. If he goes to jail he might finally get the rehab and mental illness care he so desperately needs. Tough love is the only way to deal with such hard core cases.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Same with you, buddy. Same with you...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I don't. If he goes to jail he might finally get the rehab and mental illness care he so desperately needs. Tough love is the only way to deal with such hard core cases.
                  Because American prisons do such a great job in that department

Comment

Did something happen I didnt read about? When Trump does more than a "Obama red line"... let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      Tough love is the only way to deal with such hard core cases.
                      [citation needed]
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sounds like investing into Cannabis plantations in Colorado or California wouldn't be a good idea at the moment
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Because American prisons do such a great job in that department

Comment

I love the logic, legal pot encourages opiate addiction but legal booze doesn't encourage alcoholism

Comment

Well logic hasn't exactly been the strong suite of this administration.
                              Or his supporters if our experiences here is any indication.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X