No announcement yet.

WILL I BANG THIS CHICK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the juices are flowing, mission accomplished!

Comment

I agree

Ask her if she wants to succeed in life...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Well, we did end up hiking today. Hiked and talked for an hour. It was nice. Then got back to our cars, at which point she left because she had to get back to studying for her test. Felt like a sudden departure. I mean, I know she's been stressing out about this class the whole semester, and maybe she's just the kind of person who takes her studies very seriously. But like, with the woman I had my casual sex fling with last year, we would skip classes to hang out, and she pursued me pretty aggressively. And I miss that kind of thing. Miss exciting a person, being wanted, all that jazz.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Be very careful - she could be serious and before you know it you are married and half a dozen of small Loris are milling around.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Well, we did end up hiking today. Hiked and talked for an hour. It was nice. Then got back to our cars, at which point she left because she had to get back to studying for her test. Felt like a sudden departure. I mean, I know she's been stressing out about this class the whole semester, and maybe she's just the kind of person who takes her studies very seriously. But like, with the woman I had my casual sex fling with last year, we would skip classes to hang out, and she pursued me pretty aggressively. And I miss that kind of thing. Miss exciting a person, being wanted, all that jazz.
            You could look at it a different way. It's "POSSIBLE" that she wanted to spend some time with you, and did just that in the middle of a very busy day for her. She took some time she probably didn't want to take from her studies just to be with you. And when that limited time was done, she went back to what was very important to her.

Just chill... let it flow... the fact she took the time out of her schedule to be with you probably proves that she does want to be with you. Feel good about that.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, she gave you some time when she was busy. There are only two reasons she would have done that.
              1. She really does like you and wanted to spend some time with you.
              2. She likes you as a friend enough that she didn't want to hurt your feelings.

You can make either work for your. I would bet number 1.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

She is stressed out about a study topic and you didn't offer her to help with studying?
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Didn't want to push my luck.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well, even if she declines, chances are rather high that your offer will be seen in positive light.
                    (unless you fail miserably, by giving hr a feeling that you want to help her because you regard her as dumb, of course)
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• first piece of advice i would offer is to not think or refer to her as a "chick", but rather as a human being

once you've established you seek the company of another human being for the purpose of partnership, mutual support, patience, kindness, respect, etc... then maybe you've earned the right to think about the realistic (vs fantasy) encounter with them

be prepared to support her and any potential future family

otherwise, you are just some needle dick little child who doesn't deserve the company of a woman

Comment

• Remember, I have 8 years worth of experience in romantic relationships. I know very well how to treat women like the human beings they are. Being supportive and patient and kind are the things I am actually good at, as opposed to initiating contact with unfamiliar humans.

Comment

Working...
                        X