No announcement yet.

Cayla is a "dangerous fake spy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrote a story several years ago with a plot point that involved kids being raised in virtual environments. The people providing this service then got access to the thoughts, feelings, and ideas of the users, which ended up providing part of the solution to the main problem of the story. Probably a bad message to send on my part.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

For example, if a child asks the doll "what is a little horse called?" the doll can reply "it's called a foal".
      it's called a pony.

Stupid internet.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Maybe someone hacked the internet to give stupid answers.
        Blah

Comment

You don't have to hack in to do that
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Sweden has just suffered a terrible terrorist attack, according to Trump... Sweden has requested a explanation. Did one of Trump's companies build 'Cayla'?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

:sigh:

The terrible terrorist attack must have been an "alternative fact".

Whether or not there actually was an attack is irrelevant.

When will you master the concept of "alternative facts"?

Comment

Trump WASN'T using alternative facts!

There was a riot in sweden.

The femininist swedish Prime Minister is using alternative facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Sweden has requested a explanation.
                  They don't know what is happening in their own country. Swedes must get real news from President Trump.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                  X