Someone killed the brother of NK's leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone killed the brother of NK's leader

Kim Jong-nam dies in Malaysia's capital after an attack at the airport - reportedly with poison.

Did I understand this correctly, he got liquid into the face/eyes that "burnt" him? So they mean some kind of acid or somesuch?

However, let's hope KJu does not attack Malaysia in retaliation

... unless it's KJu who's behind it
    Blah

Maybe Putin.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Maybe Trump/
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Surely the young Un ... the big question is whether Han Sol(o), the brothers son (according to the article) also is in danger and should grab his millenium falcon in order to escape the planet
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Why wouldn't it be the freak brother?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Malaysia sez it was no acid, he got VX-ed. Pretty diabolic.

The N Korean leader's half-brother was killed by a substance classified as a weapon of mass destruction.
            Blah

Comment

Working...
            X