AAHZ has arthritis, you guise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ has arthritis, you guise.

In my left knee. Been hurting for a mad minute. at least 2 years now. Since I hate doctors, i told the pharmacist the symptoms and she said it might be early stages of arthritis. She recommended glucosamine. Since I hate pills, I have not bought it yet. But my mom has been pushing me to get a knee brace, but since I hate everything, I decided not to do it.

So she bought me one today and I reluctantly tried it. IT WORKS WONDERS YOU GUISE!

I asked the pharmacist why it works and she said it prevents the cartilage from rubbing together by keeping the knee from bending, which is why arthritis hurts. So now AAHZ is gimped up forevar wearing a knee brace limping on my left leg like the Crip I am. Hope my other joints hold up.

MAYBE I'LL GET A BLUE CANE NOW AND SWING IT ON THE HATERS.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Nothing a little whiskey can't fix.

Comment

[voice of experience] The older you get the more it takes. I assume at some point that it's going to take a real **** load [/voice of experience]
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So I did soem research on this very impoartant topic, and it appears that alcohol might make the inflammation of arthritis worse.

So no whiskey.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

did you employ your left knee more going thru life?

my right hip bothers me and I'm wondering if its because I use my right leg for support when I bend down to pick something up

maybe if I had bent both knees in a squat remaining more vertical both my hip and back would be in better shape

I'm gonna try a turcumin supplement this spring

Comment

Has Ahhzhzz become so weak he cant battle MWHC?? tell me it aint so!

Comment

Guess you'll just have to argue with your DL's

Comment

Get some exercise.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X